Woca No1 Maintenance Oil Natural,
Can be used for the maintenance of all oiled floors. The oil gives the wood a beautiful warm glow and protects the wood from wear and scratches, which prolongs its service life. No1 Maintenance oil can be applied both manually and mechanically. Temperature of product, room and floor must be between 15 ° C-30 ° C. Always ensure good ventilation during application and curing.
- Clean the floor with No1 Intensifier, 125 ml on 5 l of lukewarm (1 cap = 100 ml). Allow the floor to dry for at least 8 hours. The floor must be completely dry.
- Shake the vial thoroughly.
- Apply about 1 dl of oil per 4 m2 with a pad, paint roller or cotton cloth or use a single-disc machine for large surfaces.
- It is important that the No1 Maintenance Oil is carefully rubbed into the wood. Keep rubbing until the wood looks saturated and the surface looks even.
- Dry the floor with clean dry cotton cloths before handling the next floor finish. The floor should not look wet, and after drying it should not leave any excess oil on the surface.
- Work stepwise until the entire floor is finished.
- When a single-disc machine is used, the floor will be pre-cured after about 4 hours and should be carefully taken into use. A hand-worn floor can be taken after 24 hours. Do not expose the floor to water during hardening time.
- The floor must be cleaned with No1 Soap for oil floors, leaving a protective layer in the surface. Replace oils if necessary.
- Clean the tool with WOCA Oil Thinner.
Danger of self-combustion: In view of the risk of self-ignition, abrasive dust and cloths that are soaked with water, drench with water. Store and dispose of in a well-closed container after use.
Store: Store safe, out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (eg sunlight). Keep frost free.
Waste: Empty bushes and residue in accordance with local regulations.
Composition: Vegetable oil constituents, isoparaffin. Contains Cobalt bis (2-ethylhexanoate). May cause an allergic reaction.
VOC: This product contains up to 25 g VOC / L. The limit is 500 g VOC / L (cat. A / i).
Consumption: 40-50 m2 / l.