Hardwax Oil Extreme is a low odor product for the oil treatment of wooden floors. It combines all the advantages of oil and wax in one product, which creates an extremely robust and resistant surface that is well protected against spills and stains. Hardwax Oil Extreme emphasizes the natural glow of the wood, creating a comfortable anti-slip surface that is easy to maintain.
-Good resistance to water, coffee, tea and red wine
-File against scratches and stains
-Gives the wood a natural look and a breathable surface
-Easy to maintain with the help of the corresponding maintenance products
Apply with special paint roller that you see below, and maintained according to the Woca maintenance plan.
-CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLY PROPER WOCA MAINTENANCE PLAN-
Packaging: 0.75 liters and 2.5 liters
Consumption: 8-12 m2 / liter, depending on the type of wood
Available: in natural and extra white
Drying time: 8-10 hours for each layer.
It is important that the product, the room and the floor have a temperature between 15 ° C and 30 ° C and that the air humidity is about 50%. The wood humidity must not exceed 12%. Make sure the room is well ventilated for optimal evaporation and drying time.
The floor must be free of dirt, grease, wax and scraps. Previously treated floors must be sanded to the bare wood with grain 120-150. Vacuum clean thoroughly and then wipe the floor with a well-wrung-out cloth with a well-wrung, water-soaked cloth. Hardwax Oil Extreme is ready for use.
1. Hard wax oil Extreme must be thoroughly stirred before and during use. Containers with different batch numbers must be mixed to prevent color mismatch.
2. Apply a thin and uniform layer of oil to a small surface of the floor (5-10 m2) with a short-haired paint roller (3-4 mm) (see below). Divide the oil thoroughly. Leave the oil on the surface for 5-10 minutes while the oil is shining. If the oil quickly pulls into the wood, apply more oil. Note: After about 15 minutes Hardwax Oil Extreme starts sealing the surface.
3. Add the surface with a white or beige polishing pad until the wood appears to be saturated. Then clean with a clean, lint-free cotton cloth to remove the excess oil before proceeding with the next section. The surface should not appear wet and no surplus oil should remain on the surface.
4. Let the floor dry for 8-10 hours. The drying time depends on the temperature, the humidity level and the quantity applied. Lower temperatures and / or higher humidity can extend the drying time.
5. Repeat steps 2-3 if a second layer of oil is needed or if you want a higher gloss or harder surface. A single layer of oil is normally sufficient for previously oiled surfaces.
6. Clean your tools with WOCA oil thinner.
7. The newly oiled floor can be used cautious the next day and is fully cured after 7 days under normal indoor conditions. Do not expose the floor to water for the first 7 days or clean the floor while the oil hardens.
Regular cleaning: Eco Multi Cleaner (daily) and monthly / 2 monthly use the WOCA Natural Soap and / or WOCA Oil Conditioner.
Regular maintenance: WOCA Maintenance Oil. if a new layer is required, use the Hardwax Oil Extreme and / or WOCA Maintenance Gel if necessary.