For a while, forget to re-oil. Exterior Wash-in Oil is a mild oil soap for cleaning and maintaining oiled exterior surfaces, such as wooden terraces and garden furniture. Exterior Wash-in Oil is not only a mild surface cleaner, it also adds extra oil to the surface, which penetrates the wood and provides additional protection for up to 6 weeks.
-3 in 1 - clean, oil and maintain (still clean weekly with the Eco Multi Cleaner)
- Preserves the beautiful appearance of the wood
-Increases the resistance of wood against wind and weather
-Resulates the re-oiling
- Extends the lifespan of the wood
If the surface is very drab, first clean with WOCA Exterior Wood Cleaner.
1. Mix Exterior Wash-in Oil with clean water in a mixing ratio of 1:10.
2. Apply Exterior Wash-in Oil with a soft brush and wipe the oil soap directly into the wood.
3. Allow the mixture to stand for 10 minutes before rinsing off excess oil soap with clean water.
4. Allow the surface to dry before use.
For better results, treat the surface every 4-6 weeks to maintain the beautiful appearance of the wood and postpone it the next time the wood needs to be re-oiled.