Thomsit K188 Aqua Plast 13kg,
PVC glue Thomsit K188 Aqua Plast 13 kg Light Beige Dispersion for PVC
The Thomsit PVC glue K188 Aqua Plast is a special high efficiency dispersion adhesive for wet and adhesive bonding of PVC floor covering in sheets and tiles (incl. PVC foam), CV floor coverings, vinyl asbestos tiles and textile flooring with latex PVC and PU foam backs . Ideal for the adhesive bonding of dense floor coverings on dense substrates, eg PVC or PVC equalizing floor. Also suitable for bonding rubber to 2.5 mm thickness with smooth and cut back in sheets and tiles. Use Thomsit - 150 Dispersion Adhesive Rubber Rubber in thicknesses above 2.5 mm. Thomsit K 188 is also applicable to pololefine, Thomsit under carpets and cork flooring tiles and jobs va thickness. The floor coverings may not be uneven and thickness changes.
Application Thomsit K188 Aqua Plast
- PVC floor covering in sheets and tiles (incl. PVC foam)
- CV floor coverings
- Vinyl Asbestos Tiles
- Textile floor coverings with latex PVC and PU foam backs
- PVC to PVC
- Up to 15% lower consumption
- Additional high-end tack
- practically odorless
- Ideal for difficult on
- roller castor
- solvent free
- Glued PVC to PVC
- Reaching plasticizer resistance
- Short waiting time (10-20 min)
- Long open time
- Suitable for floors with underfloor heating
- Waste, In accordance with the Dutch Chemical Waste Act are completely empty scraped buckets no chemical afval.Verpakking - bucket, light beige colored version
- Content, 13 kg
- Consumption 250-400 grams per m2.
- 1 bucket is enough for the bonding of approximately 33-52 m2 PVC flooring 2.5mm thickness.