This is the privacy statement of TISA (hereinafter "TISA" or "we"). TISA is located in Goirle at Edisonstraat 19B. The Chamber of Commerce number of TISA in the Netherlands is: 18080004, TISA is responsible for the processing of personal data.
TISA has a Data Protection Officer ("FG"). The FG supervises internally the data processing of TISA and its sister companies. If you have complaints or questions that can not be handled by the contact persons, you can contact the FG. This can be done by post to TISA for the Data Protection Officer, PO Box 56, 5050 AB, Goirle, or by e-mail at email@example.com
In this statement we explain our general policy regarding the processing of personal data. We describe which personal data we process from you, how we guarantee your privacy and what rights you have.
This statement relates to data that we process from customers and drivers of TISA, visitors to our website, suppliers, job applicants and all other TISA contacts.
- TISA respects the privacy of all visitors to its website www.tisasite.com of its (potential) customers and relations.
- TISA puts the security and confidentiality of your personal data first and carefully handles your personal data.
- TISA only shares your information with parties that it uses for the provision of its services and with parties with whom it must share data on the basis of a legal obligation.
- TISA is constantly looking for ways to improve its services. In doing so, TISA always takes your privacy into account and complies with the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation.
When do we collect your personal data and how do we get this?
TISA processes your personal data because you:
- use or want to make use of its services;
- submit your details to TISA via personal contact, e-mail, website or by telephone;
- visit the TISA website;
- has a business relationship with TISA;
- apply at TISA.
We supply the most information that we collect from you. Which data that goes depends on the specific service. In certain cases we can extract the data from our database, so that you do not have to submit your data over and over again.
If you sign an agreement for agreement, the details of your company will be taken from the database platform of the Chamber of Commerce ("Chamber of Commerce") and / or other data platforms.
For what purposes do we collect your personal data?
TISA processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Communication. We use your contact details to be able to contact you if necessary, for example regarding handling of a quotation or a delivery or placement or laying, sanding, etc. of your floor at your home. Furthermore, to inform you about our services and to keep you informed of current developments.
- Perform purchase or lease agreement. If you are a customer or supplier of TISA, we process your data for the preparation, realization and execution of the agreement.
- Application procedure. Both as a result of open applications and as a result of a vacancy.
- Laws and regulations. We process your personal data if we are obliged to do so on the grounds of legislation and regulations.
- User experience website. To assess whether the TISA website offers an optimal user experience.
- Marketing analysis and research. We use your contact details to invite you to participate in surveys, surveys and customer panels.
- Direct marketing / advertising.
What are the bases for the processing?
We process your data because we need this information to enter into or execute the agreement with you, because we have a legal obligation, you have given permission for this or because we have a legitimate interest in it.
If you have given TISA permission to process your personal data for certain purposes, you can withdraw this consent at any time in the same manner as you provided it.
Which processes are running and what personal data does TISA collect?
TISA processes your personal data in different processes. Below you will find an overview of the most important processes.
You can contact TISA's sales department for all your questions, quotes and contract handling from TISA.
Sometimes sales will ask you to leave certain data so that they can be of good service to you. Sometimes it will be necessary to share your data with third parties, for example a shipping partner, payment partner, or IT company for working on the systems.
On the TISA website you can contact TISA via a contact form, for example when you have a question or wish to receive a quotation. This form at the sales department is handled as quickly as possible. We need the information we ask you to fill in to be able to communicate with you and to be able to serve you as quickly as possible.
We are happy to inform you about our products and current developments in the market. For this we use your contact information that you have provided to us. We use your e-mail address to send you newsletters digitally. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from TISA, you can unsubscribe via the following e-mail newsletter that you receive via the "unsubscribe" link.
TISA can contact you directly by mail or e-mail to become a customer. If this is the case, TISA will investigate whether the data have been lawfully obtained. TISA sometimes also uses other communication channels. We take into account the relevant (spam) legislation.
4. Purchase agreement
In order to be able to purchase a product or service at TISA, some basic data are required. For this we need the following information from you:
- Name / Company name;
- the address details of your home or business;
- phone numbers);
- e-mail address
Purchasing / suppliers / intermediaries
TISA processes personal data from its suppliers and intermediaries that are necessary for the purchase of products and the execution of agreements. The data that TISA processes from its suppliers are the names and contact details of the contact persons and other data if this is required in a specific case.
If you apply at TISA, the information you provide will be processed. These include:
- name and address details;
- e-mail address, telephone number and other contact details;
- birth data / age;
- Curriculum vitae (CV), information about training, internships and work experience;
- data on training and education and / or assessments;
- data on availability;
- other information that may or may be important in the assessment of the suitability of the candidate, for example references and certificates, nationality and work permit;
- other information that you have provided to us.
TISA uses this information only before and during the application process.
How long do we keep your personal data?
TISA does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. What does that mean?
Kind of given
Storage period and reason
Your personal data will be kept as long as you are a customer of TISA. After the purchase or rental agreement, TISA stores your data for a maximum of seven years (in connection with legal obligations).
Your personal data will be kept as long as we do business or as long as you are our contact person for the supplier and as long as we are obliged to do so on the grounds of the law.
Data from applicants
Your data as an applicant will be retained for a maximum of one month after completing an application procedure, unless you have given permission for us to keep it for longer. Then your data will be deleted after 1 year at the latest.
Do we share your data?
All data we process is stored in the data centers of our IT service providers. We also share your data with our aforementioned shipping or payment partners.
In addition to these partners, we may share your data with third parties involved such as suppliers of products, parts etc. or accountants / tax specialists, government departments, e-mail and mail processors. We only share this information in order to fulfill our contractual obligations or for direct marketing purposes (the latter only with your permission.
TISA does not sell your personal data to third parties. Furthermore, TISA will only share your data with parties other than those mentioned above if it is legally obliged to do so.
How do we secure your data?
We protect your data to prevent it from being lost or falling into the wrong hands. Some of the measures that we take are:
- we secure our website with the most advanced technology and always up to date;
- our software has always been updated and we use a very advanced firewall;
- access to electronic systems is protected by a password;
- only authorized staff members / third parties have access to your personal data;
What rights do you have with regard to your personal data?
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by TISA. You are also entitled to data portability in some cases. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have available to you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, these are the two or three lines at the bottom of the front page of the passport or at the back of an ID card), ID number and Citizen Service number (BSN) black or unreadable. This is to protect your privacy. We will assess whether we should be able to respond to your request. We respond to this as soon as possible.
If you have complaints about our data processing, we request that you report this as soon as possible to our Data Protection Officer. Of course we hope to come together here. In addition, there is the possibility of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
The rules surrounding the protection of personal data and our services may change. We therefore reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. The most current privacy statement can always be found at www.tisasite.com. This statement was last modified on May 23, 2018.