Elastilon a kleefmat for laying floors; a totally new startling revolution, when applying parquet and strip flooring allows the use of screws, nails, glue or clips completely unnecessary and which-with its follow-ups- has conquered the world in record time ... .Wilt you more of knowing? Please continue reading!
Solid strip flooring remain valid if the Porsche under the floors: expensive, difficult to control, durable and prestigious. Used to be decent and complex substructures as well as many solid screws are needed to prevent the wood to inherent operating as much as possible now to try it these producers also floating, ie not fixed to the substrate, to apply. The result of its advanced high-tech flooring with ingenious profiled tongue and groove joints.
The idea of a pre-rolled elastic kleefmat covered with a protective layer, are driven into the wooden parts together, after which the protective layer between the floor and mat is pulled away. The reverse of a sticker, so that elastic and / or resilient is thought of.
Elastilon is the heavy adhesive layer, a unique laying system and subfloor in one which the boards to almost seamlessly pulls together. Wood is a complex material, but to be solved with this system. Many problems
Some of these are:
- a perfect solution to an old problem (shrinkage and swelling)
- adhesive layer on the underside of the boards close it hermetically (no cupping)
- practically emission-free (no contamination of the indoor climate)
- by 'dry bonding' no deformation of the parts (warping)
- quick and clean installation method (time savings of 50 to 70%)
- no nails in the wood (after renovation are visible)
- high living and walking comfort (possibly up to silent)
- allowed in apartments and multi-storey buildings (high sound reduction possible)
- continuous elastic tensile stress of the parts towards each other (no seam formation)